Volunteer social media co-ordinator
The Endangered Primate Rescue Center (EPRC) is looking for a dedicated individual to help manage our presence on social media platforms for a six-month duration. The EPRC is currently represented online via our website, a Facebook organisation page and an Instagram profile.
We are now planning to expand and focus our use of social media to meet the following objectives:
- Raise the profile of the work of the EPRC and our mission and goals, and try to create a dedicated following objectives
- Use of social media to promote public fundraising to enable specific projects for Vietnam’s endangered primates housed within the EPRC, for example: construction of a new enclosure or a care kit for a rescued baby monkey
- Linking social media use to fundraising in general
Education of the online audience, both international and Vietnamese through the use of social media
- Directing Facebook users to the EPRC website for further information
- To create an email contact list to enable the EPRC to contact potential donors and supporters for future projects
- Promote the tours and volunteer programmes operated at the EPRC
Benefits of this position include being part of a dynamic team of Vietnamese and foreign staff at the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre in Cuc Phuong National Park in Northern Vietnam. Office space in our main building will be available for the position holder, and they will work closely with our Volunteer Coordinator.
Applicants must be fluent in both written and spoken English (Vietnamese translations will be able to be provided where necessary), and to have experience working in professional social media development and/or advertising/media outreach.
Cuc Phuong National Park is a rural location 2.5hrs outside Hanoi, so applicants must be prepared to live in this environment for the duration of the position. Subsidized living accommodation will be provided on site for the position holder.
If you are interested in working with us to help develop and expand the work of the EPRC and to secure the future of Vietnam’s endangered primates then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Social media co-ordinator’ as the subject description.