The Endangered Primate Rescue Center (Zoo Leipzig) is looking for a highly motivated Accountant to join our team of dedicated primate conservationists.
The accountant works in close collaboration with the Representative of Zoo Leipzig in Vietnam and is responsible for the accounting and financial management of Zoo Leipzig’s project funds. The accountant provides regular financial reports to Zoo Leipzig, to the Co-director of the project, as well as to the relevant government partners. The accountant reports to the project director.
The role is based at the EPRC at Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Province and is full time.
- Degree in accounting, familiarity with Vietnamese laws and requirements for financial management and reporting
- At least 3 years of experience
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
- Knowledge of MISA SME software, in addition QuickBooks software
- Experience as Accountant in NGOs or projects would be an advantage
- Willing to live and work in a remote environment at Cuc Phuong National Park for longer time / many years.
- An adequate salary and benefit package will be provided.
- Working 40 hours per week, mainly from office at EPRC, sometimes short trips for money transfer and other work issues
- Probation period of 3 months.
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Please apply via email to email@example.com, including a cover letter, CV and your salary expectations. (Application both English and Vietnamese. Interview will be in English.)
Suitable applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.