The Endangered Primate Rescue Center (Zoo Leipzig) is looking for a highly motivated Administrative Officer to join our team of dedicated primate conservationists.
The administrative officer supports the project director and the senior management in all administrational fields, especially regarding office management, human resources and related administrative tasks. The administrative officer is requested to do translation tasks if needed.
The administrative officer reports to the project director.
The role is based at the EPRC at Cuc Phuong National Park, Ninh Binh Province and is full time.
- Degree in office management or other related fields or equivalent experiences
- At least 3 years of experience
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English
- Working experience in NGOs or projects would be an advantage
- Willing to live and work in a remote environment at Cuc Phuong National Park
- Commitment for longer time/ many years
- An adequate salary and benefit package will be provided.
- Working 40 hours per week, mainly from office at EPRC, sometimes short trips for work issues
- Probation period of 3 months.
Starting Date: as soon as possible
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter, CV and your salary expectations. (Application both English and Vietnamese. Interview will be in English.)
Suitable applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.