Director (M/F), Endangered Primate Rescue Center
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as country representative of Zoo Leipzig in collaboration with the Vietnamese authorities (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Cuc Phuong National Park, PACCOM, etc).
- Managing the annual budget and providing accurate financial reports two times per year
- Developing and implementing all EPRC activities in line with the Project Management Plan
- Provide guidance and support to Vietnamese staff in undertaking all daily tasks and developing staff capacity
- Preparation of project proposals/reports, as well as other administrative tasks as required.
- Co-ordinate and maintain co-operation with other conservation projects, NGOs and institutions in Vietnam
- Obtaining third party funding for EPRC operations in cooperation with Zoo Leipzig